I am Amy, and this is my husband Yan. Together we created this little internet home called "Mandarin Marvel". We currently live in New York with our baby boy. I am the content creator, and he's the tech guy. What we do and love in common is to share the beautiful things about China. Language is the bridge to learn a different culture, and we enjoy teaching every aspect of Mandarin! We are so happy to be part of your journey to Mandarin fluency!
- Emphasize the personal nature and focus on students' needs and goals.
- Come up with creative ideas to solve problems or explain a hard concept.
- Willingness to explore alternative courses of actions to achieve goals.
- Focus on achieving the best result possible.
- Having fun is the stimulator of learning anything new.